Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogging

I am a newbie in the blogosphere. Every now and then, I am coming across new things. The journey has been entertaining so far. Here, I list down everything I've done till date to learn the skills of blogging.

I entered the blog world to share my thoughts, my compositions with my friends. Then, I thought of making it more popular, letting the whole world know what I'm writing about. About two months back, I met Harsh Agarwal who guided me on how to earn some money while I blog. Initially, I rejected the thought, but then, who can stay away from money ?

I tried everything I can to get an Adsense approval, but always got the rejection mail stating various feedbacks from google. I had almost given up, when one fine day, a mail in my inbox stated that I've been approved for adsense. I couldn't believe at first. But, when I saw ads on my blog page, I realized that first step was indeed accomplished and now its time to improvize on the fact.

Harsh left midway, though his help is never afar, I tried to be on my own. Though, I'm still not popular, what I found as the best means to popularize a blog are as follows :

Digg
StumbleUpon
Twitter
Feedburner

and the most important part is socializing and making friends in the blogworld who share your thoughts.

One day, I plan to buy a domain and become successful in this new thing I've started doing. But, before that I need to learn a lot and be innovative and original with every post I write.

Would keep you updated on this....

3 comments:

  1. heyya.. . ALL D BEST!!!
    hope u go far ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me 2
    i plan to buy a domain tooo!
    sooooon
    cant wait to own a .COM
    lolz

    Luck

    ReplyDelete