Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Footsteps

The footsteps of my journey echo clear and loud,
i would have been lost in the crowd.
Its way beyond comprehension for me and for you,
to deny it all would be absurd!

The footsteps, they say, never lie
i tried to ignore it, overcome it, but couldn't succeed
The toughts in me head say,
if it hadn't been for you, i wouldn't have come afar.

Thou shalt stay with me forever,
its not my command but a wish.
If i could behold you and whisper in your ears,
Life became a blessing the day you entered it.

The footsteps of love would remain etched in my memory,
if i may, i would never be able to thank you.
The words, as they may sound untrue to you,
come straight from the soul, are waiting to be owned by you.

5 comments:

  1. way to go boy! nicely put. i would say majority of people fail to give words to their expressions and are often misinterpreted. In your case, i guess thats not a probablity, but possilbe. so cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks buddy....i try my best to express my feeling through words as i think i am a complete failure in expressing otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..good flow of thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by....keep readin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely penned Mohit.. Loved d spiritual element U seemed to hav inadvertantly added to it.. bringing a sense of purity to it! Echoes well! :)

    Miss Sparkle..aka Pari

    ReplyDelete