Thursday, February 12, 2009

Study Abroad :O

Should i or shouldn't i is what bothers me when i think of pursuing my dreams in the current market conditions. Of late, i have been really very busy trying to answer the questions in my head? Moreover, thinking about US is a big no, as Mr. President Obama Barrack is planning to make his country a better economy by tightening the plugs on immigrants, more so, the H1-B visa holders.

I am left with the two options : UK or Australia. And i am a bit biased towards, UK, given the fact that its more international and sounds more royal! Also, London seems an expensive place, but when it comes to popularity, it wins hands down from Australia.

And yeah, how can i forget about the most important thing : Education. Oxford's and Cambridge are world renowned for their education. Though i am sure they won't even want to take a look at my application, i am sure some other top notch universities will :)

This is what i have decided now :

1. Apply to a few universities in UK and hope to get an admit in the top notch ones.

2. In the meantime, wait for Perot Systems to give me a joining.

There's a lot of time left for me to choose between them, so i would just wait for both of them to become a reality pretty soon. Then i can choose my options to pursue my aspirations :D

No comments:

Post a Comment